1. Education
Karen Schweitzer

Free Management Training and Leadership Skills Course

By May 6, 2011

This week's free online business course is designed for current and aspiring managers. The course covers management concepts, leadership styles, hiring, firing, conflict, and more. The self-paced course includes lessons, interactive quizzes, and downloadable templates. You also have the opportunity to receive a certificate of completion when you are finished with the course. You can access the free course materials by clicking on the course name below.

Comments

January 23, 2012 at 10:13 am
(1) Chinonso says:

Goodday,I wanna thank you for your time and effort,it means a lot to me.Thanks and keep up the good work

February 9, 2012 at 3:23 pm
(2) Kathleen says:

I just finished the masterclassmanagement.com on line certification. It was an amazing class! The course subjects were well written, informative and will be very helpful in my career. It is well worth the $29.00 for the certificate. I recommend it for brushing up on skills and knowledge or for folks who would like to go into management. Thanks so much!

April 18, 2012 at 1:32 am
(3) chocolate says:

The City Council is examining a request to open a Gucci Outlet Store and retail shop at 11502 Middlebelt in the Livonia Crossroads shopping center on the southeast corner of Plymouth and Middlebelt roads.The council heard at a study session on Monday from Taylor Bond, president of Children’s Orchard, who wants to open a 7,500-square-foot Gucci Outlets store at the site of the former Family Buggy restaurant, which was closed several years ago.

May 30, 2012 at 4:55 am
(4) smallloans says:

DhNsR

July 6, 2012 at 1:25 am
(5) Ceapimpom says:

City

July 9, 2012 at 12:37 pm
(6) nougsinvomo says:

Valua

April 6, 2014 at 1:30 am
(7) facilitatoru.com says:

Mʏ brօthеr гecοmmеոԀed I maƴ lіҡe
tҺiѕ ԝеb sіtе.
Ңе աаѕ οոcе еntiгelƴ гіǥht.
Thiѕ ροѕt tгսlƴ mаɗе mуу ԁaү.

Υοu cаn ոоt Ьelieѵe ѕіmplу
ɦօѡա mսcҺ tіmе І haԁ
sρеnt fοr tɦіѕ іnfогmɑtіοn!
Thаոкѕ!

Ηeге іѕ mү blߋǥ …
cοnflіϲt геѕolսtіоn ρгoցгɑmѕ (<a href=”http://facilitatoru.com/blog/2012/11/”>facilitatoru.com</a>)

May 4, 2014 at 3:36 pm
(8) Kedibone says:

have just enrolled and cant wait to start

May 19, 2014 at 12:42 pm
(9) seg says:

hi Karen Schweitzer,
i wish to express my keen interest in registering one of the management courses listed in the http://WWW.masterclass management.com. i would like to study Business Management on the above site. please, i would like to
know if the courses are accredited and recognize all over the world.
i have written to some members of this above site , but it is over 9 months ago. i have not got any response or received mail about the accreditation. thanks for taking much time to read my message. i shall
be grateful if you can kindly response to my mail immediately. bye for now