10 Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Leadership Experience
Before you begin talking about your leadership experience you should ask yourself a few questions to make sure you are telling the best stories. Here are ten questions to get you started:
- How have I motivated others?
- Have I ever improved the performance of others?
- Have I been able to make use of other people's talents and skills?
- How have I addressed or helped other people to address their mistakes?
- Have I ever marshaled resources to overcome a problem I discovered?
- In what way have I built on an organization's success?
- Have I ever helped a team to articulate a vision?
- How have I helped other people adapt to a new situation?
- What methods have I used to boost morale within an organization?
- How have I helped others overcome challenges in their personal or professional life?