The Bottom Line
- Real sample business school essays
- Essay critiques from admissions officers
- Practical and helpful
- No cons- This book is a complete guide to writing business school essays
- Written by Nedda Gilbert
- Published by The Princeton Review/Random House Inc.
- Includes essay writing advice and more than 50 sample essays
Guide Review - Business School Essays That Made a Difference
The book offers savvy and practical advice on writing business school application essays. Readers will learn how to craft an essay that gets noticed in a good way.
Business School Essays That Made a Difference takes you through common essay questions one step at a time, showing you how to read between the lines and determine exactly what a business school wants to hear.
The book also includes more than 50 sample business school essays and critiques from actual admissions officers. Almost all of the top business schools are represented.
I highly recommend this comprehensive guide to any business school applicant who needs real tips on essay writing.