National Groups Offering Business School Scholarships
A few of the national professional associations currently offering business school scholarships include:
- American Marketing Association
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of School Business Officials
- Business and Professional Women’s Foundation
- Government Finance Officers Association
- National Association for the Self Employed
- National Black MBA Association
- National Business Association
- National Society of Accountants
- Rainbow Business and Professional Association
National associations aren’t the only organizations offering business school scholarships; there are also a number of regional associations and local affiliates that hand out awards to deserving applicants. In fact, starting locally may increase your chances of winning quality scholarships.
You can locate regional associations and local affiliates that offer business school scholarships by searching the net and by contacting your local Chamber of Commerce. You can also get leads from local high schools, colleges, universities, and other educational institutions.