From the article: Best Places to Buy Business School Textbooks Online
There are lots of places to buy business school textbooks online. Where do you like to buy textbooks? Where Do You Buy Online?
- PostYourBook.com is one of the biggest websites for college students in the same school to buy & sell their textbooks to one another. They are like a Craigslist for textbooks, and apparently have a lot of users..
- —Guest jonchristiano
- Best Places to Buy Textbooks Online http://www.printsasia.com (USA), http://www.printsasia.co.uk (UK), http://www.printsasia.co.jp (Japan) I find this website like a gold mine. The books that I've been searching for last four five years, I found them and were cheaply priced too. Excellent collection of books for people interested in Indology, Indic studies.
- —Guest Roy C Read
- TextbookFind.com is another price-comparison website that also features money-saving coupons from leading online book websites.
- —Guest Joseph
- AllBookstores compares textbook prices at more than 4 dozen online bookstores stores to find the best deal on new, used or rental textbooks. http://www.allbookstores.com
- —Guest Dave
- FindersCheapers.com is a search engine with price comparison that provides ISBN, author, edition, publisher, format search filtering on millions of textbooks and displays new, used, and rental textbook pricing along with textbook coupons.
- —Guest James Krewson
BuyRentBooks.com Textbook Deal Finder
- I think BuyRentBooks.com is also a great resource to find the cheapest used or rental textbooks.
- —Guest Nicole Guest
Saves on Textbook
- I buy textbooks here: http://www.saveontextbooks.net/?ref=1437. It's really easy to find the textbook you need.
- —Guest Sean
Textbookgal Price Comparison
- The price comparison by textbookgal is amazing. I always though amazon was cheapest but it proved me wrong.
- —Guest Nancy Parker
- I shop for my books at two online book rentering stores: TextbookGalore.com and Galorebookrenter.com because there sites are own by small business owner and I support them instead of big one.
- —Guest latoya
Save Money with Amazon
- I buy all my used textbooks on Amazon.com through their marketplace. They have the cheapest prices and lowest selection. Then when I'm done using my textbooks I resell them online to MyBookCart.com.
- —Guest evarun21
Chegg for Rentals
- I love using Chegg to rent textbooks every semester and have saved a lot of money. I have a promotional code that will provide a discount on your total order at Chegg.com. It will also give you an additional $5 back when selling them your used texts. Use code: CC123047 This code does not expire, so please pass onto your friends!
- —Guest ChiliBean
- Their name says it all. An amazing price comparison search engine with free shipping offers and dollar off coupons.
- —Guest Chris Jones
Best Places to Buy Textbooks Online
- You can also check out www.DealOz.com , DealOz compares 200 bookstore prices and free discount coupons too. Their coupons are valid and have saved over $500 on my textbooks.
- I have starting using Studentbooksearch.com at my local community college, it is a free textbook exchange. It also shows you price comparisons of the popular online book stores.
- —Guest Tret
- CampusBooks.com is a price-comparison tool that finds the best prices for buying and selling textbooks. It searches the Internet and finds the best prices from hundreds of sellers and buyers, allowing the user to see the best deals. http://www.campusbooks.com/
- —Guest Lena
Alibris and Zinio
- I like using Alibris. There are lots of books and sellers to choose from. Discounts are huge. Zinio is also great because you can buy digital versions of the textbooks vs print versions. The digital version is always cheaper.
- —Guest James