There are lots of different places to sell used textbooks for cash. Where do you like to sell your used textbooks? Why?
We Buy Books best in UK
- In the UK I sold my text books to a site called www.webuybooks.co.uk I was very impressed with the service I received.
- —Guest Diana
Readers Respond: Best Places to Sell Use
- I like using YourBookstore.com to sell used textbooks. The YourBookstore.com site has a buyback comparison tool which helps you get the best price possible. There have been some cases in which I have been able to recoup as much as 75 percent of the money I used to buy a book. http://www.YourBookstore.com
- —Guest Your Bookstore
TextbookTime.com Buyback is the best
- TextbookTime.com makes it easy to save money on college textbooks, used textbooks, cheap textbooks and digital textbooks you need. TextbookTime.com has the most used textbooks on the planet, the largest selection of digital textbooks and ebooks and the fastest shipping on textbooks to anywhere in the USA. Get cash for books when you sell textbooks through our textbook buyback program. Whether you are looking to buy textbooks, sell textbooks or rent textbooks, we have the college books you need at the low textbook prices you want.
- —Guest TextbookTime.com
Cheapest books with AffordTextbooks.com
- There are many ways to shop for textbooks but comparing textbook prices using affordtextbooks.com finds the cheapest.
- —Guest Ryan Colls
Best places to sell used textbooks
- www.zulubooks.co.uk its new only costs £1 to list you book until sold and is run by former students
- —Guest sean
- Been on the internet since 2000, an online venue for students wishing to sell textbooks.
- —Guest Me
Sell Used Textbooks GreenTextbooks.com
- The place I like to sell my books back to is http://www.GreenTextbooks.com , they all ways seem to get me the most money out of any other site. You should check it out for yourself and see how much money you can get for your books! Super simple and you'll have your books sold in no time.
- —Guest GreenTextbooks
- If you want to buy books, I would advise you to go online and search the prices for these books using services like http://www.thecollegetextbooks.net. It is better than going for standalone stores. As you can save on lot of money by comparing prices first.
- This site is the best of both worlds - whether you are renting/buying OR selling. You get to see where the best prices are immediately on one page instead of searching site after site.
- —Guest Mel
- Best place to sell Textbooks is www.LRLBooks.com.
Highest prices and very fast payments. Very efficient website service.
- —Guest Billy
- Bookbyte offers cash, not credit for your books. They pay you promptly as well. They have a promotion this winter that each book you sell is a chance to win $500. Check them out at www.bookbyte.com/selltextbooks.aspx.
- —Guest Tom
Try GreenTextbooks.com Green Textbooks
- GreenTextbooks.com - Green Textbooks Marketplace. Browse the largest selection of new and used textbooks online, rent textbooks, and sell your college textbooks.
- I am not sure how many people you this site , but it is trully amazing. Especially fast response when I contacted them.
- —Guest Jake
- We students at Oklahoma State University use the website www.usedtextbookprices.com.
It saves us lots of money
- —Guest Nick
Sign up for rebates - TexasEdRebates.com
- www.TexasEdRebates.com. This gives you an opportunity to sign up with ebates, which you may have heard of on TV. It will give you extra rebates on many if not most Internet sites, like ebay, Chegg, and Barnes and Noble. Good for textbooks and a lot more. You even get $5.00 or a $10 gift card for signing up. You don't have to be a Texas student to join.
- —Guest Hans